The Bambino Domire Portacot is tested to comply fully with the Australian Standard including the non-mandatory standards introduced in 2010. For that extra peace of mind, recent independent testing by a leading Australian consumer watchdog showed that the Bambino Domire Portacot was one of the few porta cots, which are compliant with the mandatory standard.
The Bambino Domire Portacot is a 2 in 1 cot that can be zipped up to a bassinet level for flexibility and convenience or used with just the porta cot level, so it grows with your child. The unique patented zipper bassinet system makes it easy for parents to assemble the bassinet level, without all the hassle of poles.
The fully mesh sides allow for full breathability very importantly, the mesh allows parents to keep an eye on baby, to ensure they are safe.
The porta cot comes with 2 lockable wheels so it is easy for parents to move and includes a carry bag for your convenience. It even has space for the wheels to pop out so that the porta cot can be pulled along.
• 2 in 1 portable cot with carry bag included
• Full mesh sides for breathability and visibility
• Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet to cot level
• Deluxe thick mattress
• High-quality anodized steel frame
• Anti collapse leg
• Independent locking systems
• Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheel
• Tested to AS/NZS 2195:2010 Australian requirements for folding cots
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.