With its classic curves and partially open end panels, the Casa Cot Bed encompasses traditional design. Its subtle style makes it perfectly suited to any nursery theme and the addition of a safe track dropside system allows for easy access to baby.
All Boori cot beds have the ability to transform into a toddler bed, providing your little one with a familiar sleeping environment from birth to around 5 years. A Toddler Guard Panel can be purchased separately for additional safety.
This baby cot is compatible with the clever under-cot storage. The Tidy Drawer can be placed under a range of Boori cot beds to provide you with a subtle space to store your baby's nursery essentials.
- The Casa Cot Bed is crafted from sustainable solid Australian Araucaria wood.
- Finished in Boori's unique Eco-Blend Bio-Paint which is made with renewable plant extracts.
- Converts from cot to toddler bed suitable from birth to around 5 years.
- Option to rotate the fixed side panel to provide a low side when converted to toddler bed for greater safety and stability.
- Safe track dropside system to reduce back strain when tending to baby.
- 2 base heights. Higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included.
- Toddler Guard Panel available to purchase separately.
- Requires Boori Cot Bed Mattress 132 x 70cm
Size: Height: 99cm | Width: 84cm | Length: 142cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.