The perfect baby pod to safely sleep your newborn, with cotton covers and a flat and firm breath eze fibre mattress, that is machine washable.
The Breathe Eze Cosy Crib has no dangerous ties or strangulation hazards, no excessive fabric to cause suffocation and is designed to safely sleep your baby in accordance with safe sleep practices.
See why thousands of Australian parents have loved our Australian designed Cosy Crib for almost 20 years.
Our Breathe Eze Cosy Cribs are safer because:
• The pod includes a thick and firm mattress, not a thin pad or just fabric.
• The mattress is flat and does not have an incline. Medical experts have evidence to support the fact that an incline is dangerous on an infant’s sleeping product as it drops your baby’s head – chin to chest, which can restrict their airways causing fatal injury.
• The cotton fabric covers are tight fitting (so no loose or excessive fabric) reducing the risk of entrapment – take the “pinch test” today on a whole range of sleeping pods and immediately you will see why ours is safer with no excessive bedding. Most pod brands like to sell you covers, so the covers need to be loose fitting so they can be swapped over. This is not safe.
• The inner fibre is tested to be firm, so the mattress is not soft and squishy. This reduces the risk of suffocation if your baby rolls into the mattress. The mattress is tested to AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Methods of testing infant products – Sleep Surfaces – Test for firmness so you know it is safe for your baby.
• The inner fibre is tested for breathability, so it is safer for your baby as it allows air flow through the fibre.
• The inner core is made from fibre which is a heat bonded polyester fibre which allows for airflow and is allergy and dust mite resistant. NO foam is used in the construction of our cosy cribs as we do not believe it is safe for your baby. Foam contains hazardous chemicals; it is not breathable and not washable.
• The covers are made from breathable cotton fabrics which are natural fibre that is well known to allow for continuous airflow through the covers.
• There are no ties or clips or any attachments that your baby can be entrapped in, which may cause a strangulation hazard.
• There are no harnesses, belts, restraints, or straps to restrict your baby’s movement, as medical experts do not recommend sleeping products for infants that restrict a newborn’s movement.
• They are designed to support you to safely sleep your newborn baby in accordance with safe sleep practices, recommended by Australian regulators and medical experts, as the Cosy Crib has a separate mattress that you can safely fit your baby’s sheet under, so your bub is safely flat on their back, with no suffocation hazards.
• Fully washable so it is more hygienic for your baby.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.