The 1.0 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is designed for a little one who prefers a slim fit feel through the body, with plenty of room for the legs.
It is highly suggested to use the Jersey Sleeping Bag as the next transition from the Cocoon Swaddle Bag. As a bonus, it’s a budget-friendly option that will grow with the child up to 24 months*.
The Jersey Bag is recommended if your little one is sleeping arms out (not swaddled), age 8-24 months.
- Jersey Fabric – a breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions. Similar to your standard t-shirt fabric.
- TOG rated – 1.0 TOG is designed for year-round comfort when temperatures in your child’s room are between 21C° - 24C° (68-75F). With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- 2 Way Zipper – getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
- Friendly for Hips – the Jersey Sleeping Bag has a bell-shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep.
- Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable bag for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton + Bamboo – this fabric is beautifully soft and skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.