The award-winning Sleep Suit Bag converts from a baby or toddler Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the zippers. In Sleep Suit mode, it's also perfect for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, and toddlers transitioning from cot to bed.
Other features include grip pads on the feet for little walkers, 100% organic cotton filling for warmth, and long jersey cotton sleeves with fold down mitts to keep arms and hands warm during the colder months. The 3.5 TOG Sleep Suit Bag is the warmest weight, designed for Winter temperatures between 14°C – 21°C (57°F – 69°F).
- 400 Thread Count - The body of the bag is made from an easy care and soft woven cotton fabric, a similar feel to the flat sheet on your own bed.
- 2-in-1 System - Can be used as either a baby or toddler Sleeping Bag or Sleep Suit Bag
- 4-Way Zipper – getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
- Friendly for Hips – a bell-shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep when used in Sleeping Bag mode.
- Stretchy Side Panels – allow for movement and comfort during sleep.
- Organic Cotton – a skin-friendly choice as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
- TOG rated – 3.5 TOG is designed for winter when temperatures in your child’s room are between 14°C – 21°C (57°F – 69°F). With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- Long Sleeves and Hand Mitts - for extra warmth during cooler months
- Grip Pads - on the feet for night time walkers
It is recommended to pair this product with an under-layer.
The Sheeting Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.