Lactivate® Ice & Heat Breast Packs provide instant, soothing relief from common breast concerns like blocked ducts, mastitis, engorgement and swelling or post breast surgery. The soft, supple, non toxic gel bead filled petals gently mould to your breast for targeted relief where you need it most.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods article number 378140.
- Help to soften the breast for better latching
- Encourages let down and improves milk flow
- Can be used with a breast pump to reduce time expressing
- Simply microwave as instructed on the packaging
- Help relieve pain from common breastfeeding concerns such as blocked ducts, engorgement, and mastitis
- Can be used post breast surgery
- Simply place in the freezer for 2 - 4 hours before use
Direction of use:
- Simply heat in the microwave or cool in the freezer, then pop the gel packs into their individual, bamboo, washable covers and pop in your bra for instant relief.
- Apply for up to 20 minutes.
- If symptoms persist please seek medical attention.
Place the gel pack inside the microwave lying flat for the time indicated below:
700 Watts- 16 seconds
1,000 Watts- 13 seconds
1,250 Watts- 11 seconds
After testing pack temperature, you may add more time in 5 second increments as needed until desired temperature is reached. Do not heat more than 25 seconds total. Always test prior to application.
2x Gel Bead Breast Packs with 2 soft bamboo covers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.