The Swaddle UP Transition Bag is the easiest & gentlest way to help baby graduate from swaddling. It enables muns and dads to zip off one wing at a time, allowing baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms-free’ sleep. A genius solution that will help preserve a peaceful sleep routine.
With a 2.5 TOG viscose from bamboo built-in quilted blanket, the Swaddle UP Transition Bag provides superior warmth and comfort in cool temperatures.
- 2.5 TOG viscose from bamboo built-in quilted blanket for superior warmth & comfort is ideal for cool climates
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Gentler way to help baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Proudly supporting First Candle & SIDS research
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in three sizes: Medium (6-8.5kg), Large (8.5-11kg), X-Large (11-14kg)
- Fabric Content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Fill: 100% Viscose (from Bamboo)
Warning: High fire danger - keep away from heat and flame.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.