The IET400 is an Infrared Ear Thermometer and is intended to measure human body temperature by measuring ear canal temperature.
With colour coded readings and fast accurate temperature detection in less than 2 seconds, this product is suitable for all ages.
Taking temperatures is easy with storage for up to 9 readings, and temperature displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
IET400 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 338230).
- Suitable for all ages (from 1 month old)
- Colour coded reading
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Large backlit LCD display
- Body or object temperature detection
- Stores up to 9 recorded temperatures
- Automatic power off after 30 seconds of no activity
- Temperature reading in degrees Celsius / degrees Fahrenheit
- Requires 2 AAA Alkaline batteries (included)
STANDARD (3-7 Days)
Orders > $400 AUD | FREE
Orders < $400 AUD | $9.95
EXPRESS (1-4 Days)
Flat Rate $15
INTERNATIONALAt this stage, we are unable to ship internationally.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.