The HFS1000 is a non-contact, multipurpose Infrared Thermometer, with no probe filters and a colour coded visual reading indicator. The HFS1000 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076). This product is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient’s body temperature. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Colour coded reading
- Hygenic, no probe filter, no contact, no risk of virus transmission
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Large backlit LCD display
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Easy measurement for all ages
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Automatic Power off
- Requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.