SKEANIE Gumboots are made from soft rubber with a cotton lining. Perfect for little feet that love to jump in puddles. Natural rubber upper and sole with a soft cotton lining.
Natural rubber has similar properties to leather. Please note the care instructions below.
- Never use the edge of a step, or the toe of the alternate boot to push boots off your feet. This may result in heel spitting.
- Rinse boots thoroughly after every use. Wipe/sponge your wellies and allow them to dry naturally.
- Only use mild detergent. Never use solvents, as these will break down the silicon coating on the boots.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place and never store boots whilst still damp.
- Avoid storage near sources of artificial heat or direct sunlight. Exposure to these elements will cause cracking and the colour to fade.
- Do not store boots folded or creased.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may contribute to drying out and stiffening of rubber. This will result in splitting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.