ErgoPouch lightweight 0.2 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is designed for a little one who prefers a slim fit feel through the body, with plenty of room for the legs.
We suggest to use the Jersey Sleeping Bag as the next transition from the Cocoon Swaddle Bag. As a bonus, it’s a budget friendly option that will grow with the child up to 24 months*.
The Jersey Bag is recommended if your little one is sleeping arms out (not swaddled), age 8-24 months.
- Jersey Fabric – a breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions. Similar to your standard t-shirt fabric.
- TOG rated – 0.2 TOG is designed for summer when temperatures in your child’s room can reach 24C° (75F) and above. With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- 2 Way Zipper – getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
- Friendly for Hips – the Jersey Sleeping Bag has a bell shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep.
- Super Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable bag for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton – a skin friendly choice as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
*based on the average percentile.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.