With a simple one button push this highly accurate thermometer allows you to measure your babies temperature in a non-invasive way, making it hygienic for your baby.
The NFS100 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 198436).
The NFS100 is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient's body temperature. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Fast accurate temperature detection
- Hygienic, no probe filters, no risk of virus transmission
- Stores up to 8 recorded temperatures
- Auto-off (one minute)
- Requires 1 lithium CR2032 battery (supplied)
- Convenient holder included
- 1 year warranty for added peace of mind
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.